CIF: 33748971 /30.10.2014
Tax deductions on donations by individuals & corporations
The deductibility of contributions (whether individual or corporate) to not-for-profits (NPO) are regulated by the Law on Sponsorship, which lists the types of “sponsorship” that qualify as deductible (Law 32/1994), and the Fiscal Code, which imposes limits on the amount that a donor can deduct.
Under the Sponsorship Law, a sponsor can be a business company or a natural person.
The Fiscal Code establishes the rates governing deductions. A business company that grants sponsorships under the Sponsor Law (or the Library Law) can deduct up to 0.3% of its turnover or 20% of the profit tax due, whichever is less.
Here is the contract
a) print in 2 copies
b) fill in with your company representative and the amount you want to donate
c) sign it
d) communicate it to us by e-mail / or at this address Str. Înfrățirii, nr. 9, ap. 10, Târgu Mureș, Mureș, 540560
Online through paypal
- Complete the Form 230 (if last year you had income from wages only) or Form 200 if last year you made and other type of income – from wages or self-employment or self-employment only). Download the form 230 or the form 200.
- Send us the form by mail and we’ll redirected to the Financial Administration you belong until May 25, current year.
- This amount does not constitute a sponsorship or a private donation and not cost you anything. If not redirect this 2% the money stays to the state budget.
- Administrations Addresses can be checked on ANAF website.
- If you want to further support our cause you can collect forms from colleagues, friends, family etc. and let us know. A volunteer will come to pick up forms and send them to the appropiate Financial Administration Institutions.
Developed and launched with the best partners you can think off
Thank you netsoft for your financial contribution. The money received where spent for visiting other co-working spaces in the country.
Thank you Mobila Dalin for your awesome contribution. With the products received will be able to create a very creative coworking space.
Thank you Imprezzio or your contribution. The furniture will be useful to the startups that will join the InnoWork community.
Thank you C. for your contribution. The whiteboard will be filled with the canvas of the startups that will join the InnoWork community.
A new customer asks to send him the contract as quickly as possible? Print it in the office and answer your partners in a record time.
Thank you ISDC for your contribution. What’s better for keeping you working? A good filter coffee is your best bet, here in our offices, and we use it all day long to stay awake.